Ramblin' Rosko

Ramblings of a Confessional Lutheran turned Orthodox Christian on life, God, and friends.


I am registered, paid for, and have books for my classes. I am taking two independent studies to get back into the swing of things while not having to chisel out set times for EVERY class. So, two classes later, and here's my list of people to thank for making this possible:
My work, for providing me with a continued income.
My Church, for being so generous and gracious to me.
The Nikon Corporation, for whatever reason.


Anyway, that's all for now. Peace!

3 comments

  1. blackincense  

    God bless you rosko...I'm praying for you always....have been for a long time...I am so happy to hear all this....!

  2. Becky  

    Congratulations!!!!! Good luck this semester! :-)

  3. Becky  

    To our favourite parish "Cajun Orthodox", we say congratulations! God bless you as you go on to the next stage of your life....As they say at every Bayou horse race, "Ils Sont Parti!!"

    Fr Joe

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)